Wednesday, October 28, 2015

An Open Letter To My Male Best Friend


Dear Male Best Friend,

We've only know each other for a short period of time, but we have become so close. You know my flaws and know almost all my insecurities. As I know many of yours too. Who would ever knew that two people who couldn't stand each other would become best friends who talked on the phone everyday for hours, right?

In the last year you have been that "someone" I went to for everything. Family problems, boy problems, car issues, or just life trying to knock me on my ass. You've been there for me giving me advise, (whether or not I'm going to like it..most of the time I hate your advise.. Because your 99% right all the time) or just being a listening ear. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with me.




We both went through a lot this year individually and together. And I've learned so much from it all. You taught me that life isn't a fairytale and it demands busting your chops. 

On my hardest days you inspired me to keep going and not to give up..

You know, I didn't think it was possible for me to trust a guy as much as I trust you. I didn't realize it was even possible for me to be happy or to care so much about the male species, until you. BUT you changed all of that.

I have given you my all when you didn't want nothing to do with me. That didn't turn out so great. We didn't speak for months and I was lost. I've tried to replace you.. I was trying to find a clone of you, which is impossible, there's only one of you. (Thank God
😉)


You're my best friend. Simple as that. I may have fallen for you and you may have broken my heart (sounds cliche) but I will forever care about you and forever be there for you. Love you bff.







Sincerely, 
Your Female Best Friend

P.S.
Consider yourself one lucky ass dude, not many females would put up with your bull shit
😋

No comments:

Post a Comment